Friday, February 6, 2009

An Everlasting Bond

~An Everlasting Bond~
by April Brown
2 year anniversary of dating Jeff Dec.1997
You are the light that burns within my soul;
You are the other half of me, the partner that makes me whole.
I wake one morning to find your eyes at rest;
I look at you, close my eyes, and and thank God for I am blessed.
When I look at you, I see the beauty of the bay;
Gentle sand, calm water, and underneath the beautiful treasures that lay.
Love and acceptance we both yearn;
As we walk down our path, together we learn.
I share pieces of you, and you to me that is antique;
It is something that is priceless, irreplaceable, and unique.
When we first lay, gazing into each other's eyes of a pond;
We share an unbelievably special, and everlasting bond.
ALB

No comments:

Post a Comment