Friday, February 6, 2009

Unfolding

~Unfolding~
by April Brown
3rd year anniversary of dating Jeff, Dec.1998
Each petal unfolds to a new path;
We pluck one to keep in our hearts to last.
A million treasures in the world, I stop to see you;
A thousand and ninety days, and it always feels new.
Significant you are to me, like the stars in the night time sky;
They could perhaps live, but not thrive.
Complete is the blue bird with her voice;
As she spreads her wings to rejoice.
When I am in your arms, you hold me tight;
Everything wrong suddenly becomes right.
I believe in miracles, for you stand before me;
A beautiful extraordinary man who knocks me off my knees.
You are irreplaceable, nothing can compare;
Such a man so rare.
I will love you for the of my days;
For your love hits me like a million sun rays.
A beautiful sea shell swims to the shore;
Three words handwritten, "Je ta'dore".

No comments:

Post a Comment