Friday, February 6, 2009

A Love Like Ours Will Always Remain

~A Love Like Ours Will Always Remain~
By April Brown
Feb. 14, 1997
The happiest day of my life was when I found love in you;
I could no longer look away from those eyes so blue.
Special gestures we do to signify our love and happiness;
All the love I feel, I could give no less.
Soft sweet kisses that linger on;
Laying in each others arms from dusk till dawn.
Eyes so blue but lift you up high;
Sweet things you do, I joyfully sigh.
Our passionate embraces serve so much;
Oh, how do I ever long for your gentle touch.
Late night conversations-laughing, sharing our dreams;
Our trust with in each other, how greatly it means.
Look into destinies fortune, naturally..it's fate;
To discover someone like you be my eternal mate.
Body so masculine, but heart so gentle;
Sharing your deep thoughts are ever so sentimental.
Falling asleep in your arms is forever a good dream;
And when I awake, within my soul is an enlightening beam.
A love like ours will always remain, full of life and everything to gain.
(There is one thing I forgot to say;
I love you so much and Happy Valentines day.)
ALB

No comments:

Post a Comment