Friday, February 6, 2009

I Dream

~I Dream~
By April Brown-Woollard
2004
I dream of echos going by
of the life wished upon in my heart as I lie.
Yearns and pleads do so desire
but water cannot touch the blazing fire.
I dream of days when love could be
simple pleasures wild and free.
To be re-birthed of such a powerful glow
early mornings to ever know.
I dream of laughter in the star filled night
and the thought of lust in pure delight.
Loving when love binds itself to last
Caressing skin smooth as glass.
I dream of hearts pounding near
In search of warm bodies to appear.
Lips against soft silky places
To find the heart that races.
I dream of light wind blowing
My eyes closed and heat quickly growing.
Where do you find the dreams that go beyond the fire?
The water that cannot satisfy the desire.
ALW

No comments:

Post a Comment